Since it’s that time of the year, here’s a quick list of the top ten blog posts (on this blog) from 2011.
A quick note about the methodology (or lack thereof)….top posts were determined to be so based on the number of hits they received over the year. This probably skews the results to the older posts, but let’s face it, I don’t have the energy to try to calculate a list based on average hits / day to account for this issue (although I could probably gin up a custom formula in Project to do so….maybe next year).
Also, by “2011” I really mean the last 9 months, as this blog was officially launched in mid-March.
So here they are, listed in alphabetical order…
- 10 Things SharePoint Admins Should Know About Project Server
- Capturing the Project Narrative with Project Server
- Centralizing Project Detail Page Information: Centralized Links Lists
- Creating a Portfolio Timeline Report in Visio (Part I)
- Making a Read Only PDP with InfoPath Forms
- Project Server Database Restore (Part I)
- Project Server Database Restore (Part II)
- Reporting with Gantt View Task Rollups (Part I)
- The Bulk Import Tool, Unwrapped (Part I)
- Using External Content Types with Project Server
As always thanks to the readers for reading, my clients for challenging me, my colleagues and fellow MVPs for providing me with answers, and my family for, well, pretty much everything.
Have a great new year and catch y’all in 2012.