Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management with Microsoft Project 2013
Complimentary Microsoft Event
Microsoft is excited to announce the release of Microsoft Project 2013 – the latest Project and Portfolio Management solution from Microsoft.
Offering 3 different products – Project Professional 2013, Project Server 2013 and Project Online – Project 2013 can help organizations of any size to efficiently and effectively: manage projects, portfolios, resources, capacity, strategic planning and work delivery.
Date: Thursday, August 22nd, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Location: Microsoft South Central District Office
One Briar Lake Plaza
2000 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. S. #350
Houston, TX 77042
Join us at this complimentary forum to:
- Two organizational case studies presented by Director-level client practitioners:
- AGCO (case study presented by AGCO’s Director of Global IT Portfolio Management Office)
- Energy Transfer (case study presented by Energy Transfer’s Director of IT Strategy)
- See Microsoft Project 2013 and Project Server 2013 in action
- Learn about the latest trends in Project and Portfolio Management
- Network with your peers and industry leaders and share best practices
- Win prizes
Please register now and we will send you a calendar invite with all of the details.
Ask the Experts
Implementing Project Server: Organizational Deployment and Migration from Older Versions
Project and Portfolio Management with Microsoft Project 2013 – end to end overview and highlights
Usage and Value Focus: Reporting and Business Intelligence for Everybody