That’s right, excited to be heading out to New Orleans for the Construction CPM Conference…..where I will attempt to strike an appropriate balance between “Three Full Days of Study and Training in the Critical Path Method of Planning & Scheduling Analysis” and enjoying the run up to the annual festivities (in a restrained and tasteful fashion, as always).
Come look for me in the vicinity of either the Microsoft booth or the bar – depending on what time of day it is.
Looking for some more posts on leveraging Microsoft Project for construction scheduling and/or implementing project controls in an environment that supports the same?
- When Deterministic Scheduling Meets Kanban
- Defining an Update Methodology (Parts I-V)
- The Importance of Cost Abstraction (Parts I, II)
- The Major Milestone Report in Project Online
- Cumulative Milestone (or Task) Reporting in Project Online
- Generating a Baseline Execution Index Report
- First Look at Geographic Reporting with Microsoft Excel 2013